Page 2 of 4
Mid West \  Minnesota anyone?

Minnesota anyone?

Mid West Regional
views 4148
replies 30
following 14

LynBdyMini   +1y

cool to see some people from the northwest mpls area on here! you guys need to pump up the scene, theres not that many people out that way!! would be cool to meet some of ya when i get back that way from time to time. I'm from Rogers.
slammedmazda   +1y
Edited: 6/20/2009 8:21:40 PM by slammedmazda

Any of you guy's go to these car shows around here? Most of them are all classic cars! But we should try and show up at some of them! http://minnesotamusclecars.blogspot.com/2009/03/2009-kjm-car-show-flier.html 
bigwheelrossie   +1y
I live in st. Paul by unversity ave about 6 or so blocks by porkeys I have a mint green primmerd isuzu
bigwheelrossie   +1y
Top 20 car show this sat sept 26th from 10-3 at gabes by the park on lexington and como ave. In st. Paul should be a lot of lowriders and shit our crew should be out there oh its a $7 entry fee
blazin94   +1y

who's headin out to the frakenstiners show?
GET TINY   +1y
What up minnesota?!
slammedmazda   +1y

The frakenstiners show was a great show! I didn't have the truck up and running yet....But i'll be there next year!
blazin94   +1y

for shur we had a decent turnout about 8 trucks to bad my blazer didnt make it out def next year.Any plans for the mazda this winter?
GET TINY   +1y

Thats a sick ass mazda!!
slammedmazda   +1y

In the process of installing a weber and pacesetter header. And hopefully get it running right so i can drag the shit out of it next summer!!