Page 1 of 4
Mid West \  Minnesota anyone?

Minnesota anyone?

Mid West Regional
views 4113
replies 30
following 14

slammedmazda   +1y
Just wondering if anyone from Minnesota is on here?
low mazda   +1y

my in-laws live in Minnesota. I go there about twice a year, and it's too damn cold for me.
slammedmazda   +1y
Im trying to find more people in my area! But really haven't found anyone.......
post photo
blazin94   +1y

I live in hopkins..nice mazdawg
slammedmazda   +1y

Hey thanks! So where abouts are you hanging out? Any good car shows comming up?
crazy talk customs   +1y

Were on here. Theres a few shows coming up that we try and hit. I can let you know more about them when you swing by the shop. www.crazytalkcustoms.com
slammedmazda   +1y
Edited: 6/8/2009 6:17:48 PM by slammedmazda

Ya i planned on stoping by today,But dont want to drive the truck in the rain........I will swing by tomorrow or wednesday. I need to get some new valves installed and i really need to get the mazda to layout all the way! The guy i bought it from didn't do a very good job on the install......
incognito 1   +1y

Hey man I am in Otsego. saw your truck at the Broadway pizza off 10 for sale awhile back.... you gonna redo the rear suspension? nice to see other people on here from MN. good luck with your new project.
slammedmazda   +1y

I actually bought it from the guy that worked there! Im more than likely going to have to redo the front and the rear....Its a polished tird right now.Looks good but needs some work done.But that's why i bought it.
slammedmazda   +1y

By the way i like the dakota! Got her all done yet?