Page 4 of 6
Mid West \  Michigan

Michigan

Mid West Regional
views 4623
replies 55
following 34

landhard   +1y

Wyandotte= just south of detroit    hi everyone!
slamroc   +1y

<----- from Monroe... way south of detriot!
mjavy7   +1y
I was raised in Detroit. Does that count? My last address was in Mexican Town near the Ambasador bridge. Boy I miss those cold winter days .
tlw32882   +1y
LOL you can have your cold winter days!
LEASNIT   +1y
Edited: 6/11/2010 7:11:04 AM by LEASNIT

Checkin in from Roseville here...  Been years since I've been on SSM..
LEASNIT   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MJAVY7I was raised in Detroit. Does that count? My last address was in Mexican Town near the Ambasador bridge. Boy I miss those cold winter days .---------------------------------------------thats where I work... Fort St. and Dragoon!
post photo
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LEASNIT---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MJAVY7I was raised in Detroit. Does that count? My last address was in Mexican Town near the Ambasador bridge. Boy I miss those cold winter days .---------------------------------------------thats where I work... Fort St. and Dragoon! ---------------------------------------------WOW! my first address was Rademacher near Lafayete (1989). If my mind serves me corectly that's like 3 or 4 block from Dragoon. I wanna go back to visit and check out the "new" down town.
post photo
astrowoody75   +1y
Im from Flint... moved to Tx when i was 4 with the family.
Sikota   +1y
port huron checked in
Sikota   +1y
Where's everyone one at