Page 2 of 6
Mid West \  Michigan

Michigan

Mid West Regional
views 4624
replies 55
following 34

tlw32882   +1y
wow didnt realize there was this many people from mi and i know of a few more too.
tlw32882   +1y
i would like to give a shout out to MMW, i dont now taylor personally(yet) but i can tell this/these dude(s) are stand up! ORDER SOME PARTS! YOU WILL BE HAPPY!
CamberOz   +1y
checking in from Oxford  
Mayhemcavi   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CamberOzchecking in from Oxford  --------------------------------------------- Oxford here to.
2001x   +1y
FLINT TOWN what what.  actually from Grand Blanc.... Terry...we hang out up in burton off center and bristol on the weekends at kyles shop Total Mayhem 
tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by 2001x FLINT TOWN what what.     actually from Grand Blanc....   Terry...we hang out up in burton off center and bristol on the weekends at kyles shop Total Mayhem  --------------------------------------------- ill have to stop by, i was going to a couple of saturdays ago but i had just left the machine shop. of course i was feeling no pain so i didnt want to stop there wasted LOL
post photo
2001x   +1y
haha nice
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragaDodgei would like to give a shout out to MMW, i dont now taylor personally(yet) but i can tell this/these dude(s) are stand up! ORDER SOME PARTS! YOU WILL BE HAPPY! ---------------------------------------------Thanks alot man, i appriceate it! Ill have a new shop project to post pics of here soon, going to finish Garretts yota the way it should have been done origionally, for him.    Taylor
tlw32882   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Chopped Mazda --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by DragaDodge i would like to give a shout out to MMW, i dont now taylor personally(yet) but i can tell this/these dude(s) are stand up! ORDER SOME PARTS! YOU WILL BE HAPPY! --------------------------------------------- Thanks alot man, i appriceate it!   Ill have a new shop project to post pics of here soon, going to finish Garretts yota the way it should have been done origionally, for him.       Taylor --------------------------------------------- thats bad ass, cant wait to see that yota finished. whats wrong with it?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

ooo ,man ware to begin. The rear gets , and this is no exaderation, it gets 3.25" of lift.  And with a truck that is bodied past the rockers on 20s, thats not gonna work lol. The fuel cell mounts are ready to break off.  The rear axle brackets, that are completely stationary, are only 2" off the ground, and could be ripped off at any moment.   There is no tank mounts, or valve, compressor or battery brackets He wants a custom EDC bracket, and a custom tube to core support.  Just a list of things that needed to be done origionally.   Taylor