Page 2 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  pink bagged dakota

pink bagged dakota

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 803
replies 17
following 16

bagged_02   +1y

they were gonna take 3800 for it about a month ago i almost bought it but emergency with my truck happened lol but id rock the pink with no shame at all
edflores   +1y
i think she wants even less for it. it Belongs to Lanny and Eric from no symp. nice people. effin steal for the price. it needs its work, but i dont think it would be to hard to replace all those pieces. most definetly a girls truck though
retro dime   +1y
Last time I saw it at FFF 09 it looked like it needed some work...
SouthernComfort   +1y

That is deffinately chick magnet!  Chicks are drawn to the color pink like a moth to a flame.  So if your going to go on Pooner Patrol, this should do the trick! If not, then buy the truck because it is different, I mean how many fully custom PINK dodge dakotas do you ever see????  This truck looks clean and deffinately stand out!!!  Hell, you'll probably get more ass than a toilet seat rollin around town in this thing, and that's not all that bad. LOL.  
lowjoe74   +1y

The charles kitchen i know would rock the shit out of that pink truck and drag it from texas to cali... charles why you gettin a new truck anyways? WHATS up with the ranger? U should sell it to me, or donate it to me or something of that matter. If you have the funds for this truck i would get it and rock it....don't be scaredddddddddddddd
dajizz   +1y

For anyone that wants an update, it is sitting in a used car dealer in Fontana on Sierra Ave. I know too that the truck was taken care of. But I also remember talking with the owner about the Starbucks paint job. the pink on the outside faded very quickl (like 6months) and has a noticable difference in hue when you open the door. That and at the last Reso, she drag alot of the wire harness out. Otherwise a clean truck. Sad to see it sitting in a sleazy, small, used car dealer but times are tuff son!
tattedfordguy   +1y

get the c10 next to it
HaVoC1   +1y
Edited: 8/24/2009 12:33:59 AM by HaVoC1

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by edfloresi think she wants even less for it. it Belongs to Lanny and Eric from no symp. nice people. effin steal for the price. it needs its work, but i dont think it would be to hard to replace all those pieces. most definetly a girls truck though --------------------------------------------- x2. I talked to Lanny at the last reso... She said she bought the the truck and did alot of the work to it, then sold it, but bought it back a few months later. Def a chick's truck tho. From what I saw it was pretty decent though. That seems like one hell of a deal!!