Dodge Trucks \  pink bagged dakota

pink bagged dakota

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 798
replies 17
following 16

ixenn   +1y
Edited: 5/28/2009 4:38:42 AM by ixenn

Ok, so I was keen on buying this truck..

But after further investigation it appears it was built for a girl.

very pink in deed.

Should I still buy and just replace all the pink pieces? Its 8k and has 25k miles. Maybe some of you know the truck.

The truck seems to have a pink hue to it as well (maybe in the clear coat only?)

Help me make a decision!  
Orange Smoothie   +1y
whats wrong with pink??? rock it how it is...
ixenn   +1y
i hate it.  its tacky. its ugly. etc.
ixenn   +1y
if i do get it, I will trade someone complete interiors lol.
PHATTIREGUY   +1y

i thought they were asking 4500.00 on mautofied? hell i would buy if closer.

JTB   +1y

exterior looks good...........interior does not, just replace the pink with the same grey material & redo the seats
lx4life   +1y
The girl that owned the truck used to be in No Symp. When she would bring it to our cruise nights in Fullerton at Giovanni's you could see how well she took care of it, it won a good amount of trophy's from us. The truck is nice, however I saw it at a small dealership in Rancho on Vineyard and the window was down and it had just finished pouring rain. They wanted 6k when it was there I believe, it is on you bro I would rock it just trying to figure why it has been sitting so long.
slamnscotte   +1y
The truck used to be down the street from my buddys house in norco. I KNOW it has to have a leaky rag top cause they always put wood over it in the rain, but it was never driven alot and was kept clean while there, it disappeared a few weeks ago so i dont know where it is now.
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y

it's a clean truck... i personally dig pink.. get it n rock it pink... at least youll know chicks will dig it!!!
3day   +1y
Edited: 5/28/2009 2:17:31 PM by 3DAY

Edited: 5/28/2009 2:17:01 PM by 3DAYThis is just my opinon but if your gonna spend 8k on a finished truck, why not just spend it on a truck that you dont need to replace a bunch of stuff on. Or spend half as much on a stock truck  and build a truck with the money you saved. If you dont like the pink pearl in the paint and have it repainted and redo the interior, your gonna be into that truck for a grip. Its your money tho bro, spend it how ya want! Good luck on finding what ya want! Also, your ranger is sick!