threads
Page 5 of 22
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  "LET'S SEE THE SICKEST SUBURBANS AND TAHOES" did this forum disappear????????????????

"LET'S SEE THE SICKEST SUBURBANS AND TAHOES" did this forum disappear????????????????

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 12723
replies 210
following 135

JboyDrags   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5I am surprised no one posted pics of the Orange 2 door from a while back that had the really busy window tint.---------------------------------------------i've tried 2 find that 1 but i cant. the dude that owns that tahoe also has the big ass orange excursion 2 right
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
First stockfloor I remember seeing in 2000 which at the time had me drooling all over it (still cool today)  
ST LayDBurBan   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBalls----I think this burb is fuckin tight because its at every out of state show i go to........props for puttin some mileage on it!

&nbsp;-----------------------------------------Originally posted by MaterEdited: 6/10/2009 5:30:08 PM by Mater<!-- "' -->I have always loved this suburban. I have wanted it since the first day I saw it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yes i am with you on this burban, one of my all time fav, this a burban that will never fade out of style!!! i hope it says like that...this one of the burbans that inspired me to build one as well..
post photo
slmmdd97   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JboyDrags---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5I am surprised no one posted pics of the Orange 2 door from a while back that had the really busy window tint.---------------------------------------------i've tried 2 find that 1 but i cant. the dude that owns that tahoe also has the big ass orange excursion 2 right---------------------------------------------isn't this craig elders builds they are both sick rides, i know that he was in truckin a long time ago couldnt tell you what year.
IGotIssues   +1y
Edited: 6/13/2009 4:00:40 PM by IGotIssues

Here is the orange one.

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JboyDrags---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5I am surprised no one posted pics of the Orange 2 door from a while back that had the really busy window tint.---------------------------------------------i've tried 2 find that 1 but i cant. the dude that owns that tahoe also has the big ass orange excursion 2 right---------------------------------------------

post photo
post photo
scr8pnyota   +1y

this things pretty nasty
post photo
dirtyhoe   +1y

some really clean hoe's on here
2fistin   +1y

post photo
shellhart   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MaterEdited: 6/10/2009 5:30:08 PM by Mater<!-- "' -->I have always loved this suburban. I have wanted it since the first day I saw it. ---------------------------------------------This one is actually for sale on mautofied... heres your chance to buy it
post photo