Page 2 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  2008 front clip on 2004 Dakota

2008 front clip on 2004 Dakota

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1239
replies 18
following 13

achievment_farmer   +1y

nice, looks good how you carried the body lines over.  can't wait to see it finished.
22below   +1y
Looks good, dont know how much you are charging to do ALL that work but I would think it would be cheaper to just buy the newer body style truck...
stcaddad   +1y

I think it looks better than the new truck, and isint it kinda the point of this sport to do stuff different. We could do the whole conversion for $4000
still2high   +1y

looks badass! Ive always been a fan of your work. keep it up!
98dakota20   +1y

ANY PROGRESS?
switchhitta   +1y

it looks great so far... looking forward  to seeing this badass truck with the bed on it....
22below   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by stcaddadI think it looks better than the new truck, and isint it kinda the point of this sport to do stuff different. We could do the whole conversion for $4000 ---------------------------------------------Hopefully it turns out badass, I just see that frontend everyday on my wifes 06........$4000 that includes new factory fenders/hood/lights/grill/bumper or is it all fabbed? I cant get a feel for the work with those pics.......
22below   +1y

I like the suicides........
HaVoC1   +1y
Looks bad ass!! Im diggin the idea. But I agree on the long bed! That would look sick. The 4dr long bed s10s and frontiers look killer. Never seen it done to a dakota.