Page 3 of 10
General Discussion \  hows ur weather

hows ur weather

General Discussion
views 14098
replies 95
following 15

aa taco chris   +1y
i hate ny's cold but im glad im not in sakaksskshtwan canada... that sounds colllldd
low95xlt   +1y
yea it has been really a weird winter down here til last few weeks where it got nasty cold and then these last few snow storms so who knows as long as it is a nice spring summer and fall i could care less how bad it is for a few months
liljlowrider   +1y
no way could i could ever live up north... i hate the cold
krewzlo   +1y
I hate the heat so I guess we will never live near each other. I could give a rats ass if it ever broke 75 degrees around here. I pay for heat all winter and ac all summer, never get a fricken break.
low95xlt   +1y
lol i hear ya krewz
you dont drive ur dually yr round up there do u?
liljlowrider   +1y
my shop isnt insulated and its 28 degrees outside.. i dont wanna go to work..
low95xlt   +1y
hashaha my shop is colder when we get there in the morning then it is outside damn boss and tryign to say money LOL
krewzlo   +1y
I used to drive it year around, until I built my house and moved in, in 2002 then it wouldn't make it up my driveway anymore in the snow so I parked it. Before that it had the airbar and springs and spindles on the front and I drove it everywhere all winter. Had some pirelli snows on her and it did great. I used to tow my 24' enclosed car hauler with 5 snowmobiles in it all over the u.p. I even drove it up there during a terrible storm when they pulled the county plows off the roads cuz it was too bad. I just mashed it down I75 cuz I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere. I had snow coming over the hood it was so deep. Wish I would of gotten some pictures of it.
low95xlt   +1y
hahah hell yea you dont need the county truck you got urown road plow haha
trevor g   +1y
its finally warmed up here! Its 26.2 degrees F. Snow is melting and streets are getting slushy!!!! Truck is dirty though!!