Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  anybody heard from

anybody heard from

General Discussion
views 2378
replies 17
following 7

low95xlt   +1y
hahah the fumes are to good to give up.......... dont wear a mask be a man damn it....

cowboy hows it hangin man, hows the driving treatin ya??? glad to see ya back

insurance pay u off yet or find it
bowtiecowboy   +1y
Still no word on the truck...fingers are still crossed. I was in the process of trying to get agreed value coverage on it when it got stolen...so i'm pretty much screwed.

On a happier note the job is going pretty well...i dont make the big money like campy does but at least i'm not gonna starve to death anytime soon. Another 2 or 3 months and i will be back out west or down south looking for another truck.
low95xlt   +1y
hell yea congrats on getting a one up on the man, sory bout the truck but good things will come my friend, u local drivin or long haulin?
liljlowrider   +1y
OH yea i forgot about that... thanks for makin me feel stupid everyone now i can go hide in the corner with my thumb up my butt (im mean in my mouth) and rock back and forth like a retard..
low95xlt   +1y
lilj the rockin is fine but when u start twitchin u might want to go get that checked out
jcampbell1180   +1y

??? When did that start happening?
low95xlt   +1y
ur rich and not tellin us damn u campy
bowtiecowboy   +1y

I cover an area from roughly Wisconsin to Texas, across to North Carolina and up to New York and Connecticut so i get around quite a bit but lately i've been going to Alabama almost every week so you never really know. As long as they keep sending me south i'm sure i'll find another truck before too long. The best part is i get paid $100 a day to sit until they find me more freight... so far i've spent 4 days in Miami, 4 days in Dallas/Fort Worth, 3 days in Lynchburg Virginia, and 5 days in Kansas City. I've found out over the years that i am very good at doing nothing and getting paid for it!