threads
Page 1 of 1
Toyota Trucks \  Tacoma clear taillights,......

Tacoma clear taillights,......

Toyota Trucks Make Specific
views 791
replies 9
following 6

lost cause   +1y
I cant find them any where!!!!!!! can anyone please help me find a set for my 96' tacoma I know I had started a thread about this a little while ago and some one had found a place on ebay that had them, but now I cant find that thread ANYWHERE and I cant find them on ebay either,....please help lol Thanks "Lost Cause"
nc dragger   +1y

there is a listing on ebay , but not sure if they will fit . here is the item # 250371318101  there 17.99 plus shipping. hope this helps  as all i mess with is the older models.
str8azztaco   +1y

i still have a set, how much you lookin to spend
lost cause   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2009 1:00:20 PM by lost cause

^^^ What do you want for em? are they scratched or yellowed  Can you e-mail some pics to lost.cause@live.comThanks!  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twisted yotathere is a listing on ebay , but not sure if they will fit . here is the item # 250371318101  there 17.99 plus shipping. hope this helps  as all i mess with is the older models.--------------------------------------------- Yeah, those will only fit the" pre- taco"  89'-95'  body style.....thanks though! 
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y

white reflective tape over stock tails the end. lol
lost cause   +1y
^^^^ bump  
lost cause   +1y
So......I ended up getting a perfect set from brandon (like 2 years ago haha!) But now I have another tacoma! (and yes now I have two, a 96' and a 97' lol)......And long story short, I NEED ANOTHER SET OF CLEAR TAILIGHTS!!!!!!

Again, I can not find a set ANYWHERE......Does anyone have a set for sale? or know where I can find a set by chance??

Thanks in advance!!!! ;)

Brian "Lost Cause" Walker
951-723-7077
Brian@thesickestpaint.com
dumpednshaved   +1y
I have a set as part of my "collection". They are brand new in the box. I've had them for years. Problem is that I was moving some things around my garage last year and ended up dropping one of them and cracking the lens on one. Not good at all.
lost cause   +1y
Aww damn Wes!!!!! That sucks bro.....they are almost impossible to find these days...lol
dumpednshaved   +1y
Trust me, I almost cried when I dropped it. lol.
Page 1 of 1