threads
Page 2 of 2
General Discussion \  my first week of driving hell!

my first week of driving hell!

General Discussion
views 2843
replies 16
following 8

huskerdually   +1y
I live in NEBRASKA so I know what you had to drive through. Don't envy you if you just learning to drive a big rig.
low95xlt   +1y
any updates bro? any more puckering going on?
liljlowrider   +1y
im glad hes staying north... at least till its nice and warm outside.
hang time mazda   +1y
not to sound like an ass or anything, but if your company put you out there in that weather on your first week, i think you need to find somewhere else to work. no way should someone new at driving be out on the road in those conditions on your own.

i really dont mean to sound bad, but if i was in the areas you are in, i stand a chance to make money off of you. not saying you cant drive, but a rookie driver tends to make mistakes quicker on the roads in those conditions and i would be towing you away.

but seriously, good luck and i hope you do well out there.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
well ive been gone for a while and since then i have been stuck in scranton pennsylvania for 24 hours waiting for the tow trucks to tow jacknifed trucks out of our way but all in all its been a learning experience for sure....and the company i work for always says no load is worth your life and you can pull over if you dont feel safe but i just said what the hell and drove through all the snow and ice...lol i was grossing about 78 thousand pounds , so i made it prety good in the snow...lol
jcampbell1180   +1y
Right on.

Did you see this thread yet?

Take a peek. I think you'll like it.
low95xlt   +1y
hahah nice sounds like a good time