threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  my first week of driving hell!

my first week of driving hell!

General Discussion
views 2846
replies 16
following 8

sparkys-crewcab   +1y
if you didnt already know yet i got my cdl and got me a job driving a big rig ..the thing is ive never drove one before in my life and they put me out there my first week in that big blizzard that hit nebraska ,kansas, and oklahoma...etc... i didnt think i was going to make it back home....it was pretty bad.....a few times i about sucked the seat material up my ass...lol not realy but you get the picture...lol ..in omaha nebraska my whole windsheild wiper arm fell off, the only thing that saved it from being lost forever was the washer hose...lol -4 degress is very cold! then in ponca oklahoma i fell down on the ice and hurt my leg......and i now i am sicker than a dog with a cold and sinus infection....damn it! i cant wait to go out monday and have some more fun out on the open road..... .
lockone   +1y
Sounds like you had a hell of a time.
liljlowrider   +1y
sounds like a blast to me.. glad i wasnt anywhere around you good luck next week
low95xlt   +1y
good luck and let us know where u are traveling so we can stay far far away LOL
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
im going to cheyenne wyoming next week, im sure its going to be cold as hell there to...lol it was a fun trip , but not as fun as going to like miami florida... .......does anybody know how to cheat on the log book? i have heard you can but i havent talked to anybody about it.....speeding, bad weather , cheating on your logbook, breaking the law, and seeing ugly lot lizards,, sounds like a adventure....lol
pig rig   +1y
going to wyoming you might have a chance at some minus f$%king freezing weather. just pack a hat and gloves and don't forget your gloshes
liljlowrider   +1y
hang out at the truck stops long enough and you will learn all the tricks of the trade and for sure find some lot lizards
jcampbell1180   +1y

Dude, that's got to be the funniest one-liner I have heard on here in a long time.
jcampbell1180   +1y

If your employer hasn't gone digital, you can run two sets of books.

...but you didn't hear that from me.
lockone   +1y
^^^ I thought the same thing...