views 2950
replies 18
following 16

Jcfreeman0   +1y
saw this at RA this year...     
post photo
post photo
dwatkins   +1y

What about any space cabs? Anybody ever seen one chopped? I have thought about trying to find an extra cab and give it a whirl.
dB Zac   +1y
notice how none of these trucks have glass in them (no offense Miles)? If you didn't plain around at least a windsheild the trucks prob never gonna hit the road.
maz duh   +1y

^^ I always see under construction chop top pics and wonder the same thing. With proper planning and exicution a lowered lid looks so good though, I'm getting real temped to try one for myself.
choppedn22d   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dB Zacnotice how none of these trucks have glass in them (no offense Miles)? If you didn't plain around at least a windsheild the trucks prob never gonna hit the road.---------------------------------------------Word^^^^^^^
domepiece   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jcfreeman0saw this at RA this year...     ---------------------------------------------That's mine.  It'll have glass hopefully very soon.  as well as a bed.  working on welding the amigo quarters on now.  Oh and i got rid of that nasty ass hood.
post photo
post photo
laynwindows   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2010 2:35:25 PM by laynwindows

that first truck is absolutely hideous, a very small chop is ok in my opinion, but most of the time i think people just want to go "lower" and just make things way out of proportion and ugly
BOB11N   +1y

i did it cheers
post photo
post photo
The stRangeR   +1y
shit..that looks good BOB11N..i love the back of the truck