Page 1 of 2
Isuzu \  ISUZU ROOF CHOP

ISUZU ROOF CHOP

Isuzu Make Specific
views 2907
replies 18
following 16

BOB11N   +1y
Hay just wondern if anyone has done a roof chop on an isuzu and has pictures or any info?? if you can put them up or email me at michaeljellard@hotmail.com cheers from aus <>
domepiece   +1y
I'll be starting mine next weekend. Wanted to this weekend but the 12 inches of snow is slowing me down.
lowjetta   +1y

post some pix cause i would like to see this to
shortrodeo   +1y

Not sure if you have access to one. But the November 1994 issue of Mini Truckin actualy did a tech artical on how to chop a Isuzu Truck.... Probably the most detailed write up I have seen on a chop ever. It shows every spot where you should cut and how to put the important stuff like the window tracks back together. Its a 2" lean chop all stock glass. If i had a scanner i would post it up... but i dont at home. Miles
eatinpavement   +1y

here ya go aussie bro!   
post photo
crzyone1013   +1y

There is an older zuzu running around here with a chop top. If I can manage to catch it I will snap a few of it. I think its a pup. how big is that chop on that truck bill?
stickboy   +1y
thats cool! now it needs to be bodydrop to the door!
shortrodeo   +1y
  Same front doors as a isuzu truck. I never finished the work on this chop as I felt a pull to change the whole trucks style... but i did find side glass for this chop which was a straight down 4.5" ish chop. Came out of a 89 something 2 door import car i found at pick and pull.
post photo
chingwahh   +1y
Hey Mick ill come over soon.I PROMISE and we will mark it out.