jdauer02   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
///RELAXED 720   +1y

looks damn good...same idea I had for my body mounts.... Do you plan on havin it at ASE?  
jdauer02   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720looks damn good...same idea I had for my body mounts.... Do you plan on havin it at ASE?  ---------------------------------------------I hope to make it and have this with me, I was just talking to Bruster today about that.  Its a good drive from michigan so hope to have some drive time on it to see how it does. If its not driveable all the way hopefully it can be trailered.  Would be nice to get the wagon and truck down there.
jdauer02   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
2001x   +1y
You're a mad man...A mad man i tell ya!!!!!!!!! if only i had a 3 place wedge...would make life mucho easier 
jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2009 7:12:53 AM by jdauer02

some updates.  stock gas tank   motor is back in to mock up x-members, used the stock trans x-member and made one for the carrier bearing   got a bunch of brackets from michiganmetalworks.com  and changed up the center console.  Made from 1.025 DOM and aluminum trim to match the speaker box trim.  
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
standardbyker88   +1y
i like it man. looks good. i like that you got a nice amount of camber up front. my static yota is almost that much.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
  on the updates......I'll have some updates on mine this weekend
jdauer02   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720  on the updates......I'll have some updates on mine this weekend ---------------------------------------------nice, love that truck...
post photo
post photo