Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3279
replies 74
following 41

OldSkool720   +1y
720's Rule! looks good cant wait to see more

jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 2/21/2009 10:33:23 PM by jdauer02

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85u should bag it and bd it like it is, leave the outside in mint shape! ---------------------------------------------thats the plan---------------------------------------------Originally posted by shane4585nice dude, whats the plans?---------------------------------------------

SFBD 2.5 inches, 16" eskies I think still undecided on wheels, dump bed and stock exterior with a phantom, bagged with manual valves on parallel 4 link with a watts.---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DragaDodge

so does this mean your car is about to be finished? cant wait to see this one in the later stage of its build! --------------------------------------------- its actually getting close but its put on hold just for a minute to knock out this truck I need something to drive like yesterday, three years not driving a vehicle with any suspension has got me going crazy.  I will be back to the wagon very soon just need to get the frame table out of the garage and there is some new front end work going into it so thats getting designed and cut by Michigan Metal Works
jdauer02   +1y
front, bed and cab mounts are jigged and the front Z is tacked in place.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
jdauer02   +1y

been a while since I have updated this... got all the rails and the angles for them cut.  It will be started tomarrow. The RA Michigan crew will be knocking this frame out real fast and a video of the build will follow.  Also got a bit of the interior done as well 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
xflowgolf   +1y
nice truck!  i always loved 720s' looks good so far.  
NR-Shaw   +1y

NICE 720 THIS THING IS GONNA BE FUCKING BAD!!!
relaxednoma   +1y
hell yes!
jdauer02   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fxCUSTUMZ   +1y
Its definately looking pimp.  I wouuld love to see the video of the build.  Also, I need to make one of those tables to be able to jig up my old frame and do the same thing.     Good Job!   Billy 
jdauer02   +1y

unfortunetely the video camera wasn't set up, didn't have the memory card to record, maybe the next round of building will be recorded.