Page 5 of 8
Nissan Trucks \  project seventwenty

project seventwenty

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3281
replies 74
following 41

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

im not tooo familiar with 720's, what is that poking through the hole in the hood? couldnt move it/ mod it for a stealthy stock hood look? the entire build is gorgeous!!!!!!
tuckinlugs06   +1y

looks to be an air cleaner
bdmpastx   +1y

Yeah he used the OEM intake and carb so it is coming trough the hood now. If he had went with side draft carbs, it would be stealthy. But maybe he wanted it that way. Who knows. Either way, this thing is coming out sick.
tre5   +1y

That is a weber air cleaner. Since the carb is off in the pics above, I cant tell what size it is. Weber does make a shorter one (fyi in case you don't have it already or know about it). Also usually on weber carbs there are 2 plates to adapt the carb to the stock manifold. If you know someone that can weld aluminum, you could elimate one of them. That combined with the shorter air cleaner, may get you under the hood.
NR-Shaw   +1y

i like the air cleaner poking through . . . . excellent build man!
///RELAXED 720   +1y

Looks good............. FYI i'm pretty sure seth has lowered motor mounts for the 720   
2001x   +1y
thata boy jayme..i see you got alot done today. Loooooks wayy better laying out in the front..did you have to tub it?and i like the air cleaner...thats how im gonna roll most of the year this season haha
low95xlt   +1y

damn looks killer 
bgdhrdbdy   +1y

sweet looking ride keep the updates coming doing a great job...carlos
smctoy   +1y

awesome progress!