Nissan Trucks \  project seventwenty

project seventwenty

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3255
replies 74
following 41

jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 2/8/2009 6:30:17 PM by jdauer02

Started the teardown for my 83 720, bed is off and interior mostly gutted. The plan is a SFBD 2.5 inches and either roll or cut off the pinch. Parrallel 4 link, bag on bars with watts,manual air manegement, tilt bed with topper, targa top, 16 inch billets and sheetmetal interior. the frame table waiting
kaoss   +1y
Datsun Wha? Check out ratsun.net for some silly info on Datsuns   Good luck with the build.
wvhillbilly   +1y
I have the exact same model and that sounds almost like me except mine has spots on the floor that I have to patch and i have to cut down and paint my bed but ather than that it runs like a top
jdauer02   +1y
Edited: 2/18/2009 9:12:08 AM by jdauer02

frame is on the table and about to be cut up, should be working on this very soon. I will also be working on sheetmetal dash console and doors as well.  Seats are moved back 3 inches already.   tried to post pics but it didn't work this time... will try to fix that.    
kaoss   +1y

seats back 3 inches

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
shane4585   +1y
nice dude, whats the plans?
tlw32882   +1y
so does this mean your car is about to be finished? cant wait to see this one in the later stage of its build!  
smctoy   +1y

awesome project...old school minis are the best!!

bodydropped85   +1y

u should bag it and bd it like it is, leave the outside in mint shape!

mista337   +1y
I never realized 720's have cleats on the bed sides. That's different!   Good luck with the build Jayme, gonna be one helluva truck