threads
Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  70s era mini truckin?

70s era mini truckin?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1119
replies 8
following 6

standardbyker88   +1y
so, what was some of the popular things to do back in the 70s? i know the 80s was body kits and splatter paint. 70s would be like what? cab visors, west coast mirrors, cragers, big chin spoilers, stuff like that? im trying to find some innovative vision for my trucks. the yota could go OLD jdm style (yellow headlights, mesh wheels, stuff like that) or hot rod (torq thrusts, big and littles, raked stance, tuck and roll, steel dash, ect). the ramcharger im kinda just goin old school cruiser. round headlights, 70s bumper and hood, short shave list, keep a rear bumper, mustang style mirrors, steelies, ect.

anyways, just post some pics guys. high quality or color isnt super important. lets see whatcha got.
standardbyker88   +1y
bump
boooghar   +1y
this pretty much sums it up

post photo
standardbyker88   +1y
i love that truck. 720 headlights. L88 scoop. kidney bean mags. its sweet.

post more stuff people.
FXDGRND   +1y
There are pics in the old school thread of some rides.
Check out sites that covered the last reso. There was a group of those old school minis at reso. Some closed bed some open.

granth   +1y
your going to want to pick Mr. Hase's brain for this one....
maz duh   +1y
Alot of the items that were popular on vans of the era carried over into the mini trucks. CB radios, 8 tracks, wood grain and shag carpeting etc. Mini truckein was spawned largely from the van movement so it makes sense that they shared a good amount of style. Look for some old van pics on the web for ideas, probaly be easier to find.
brad0069   +1y
Actually those are Chevy Monza headlights on that 620
standardbyker88   +1y
sweet either way. id personally like it if the back tires sucked in to be flush with the body. or a hair in. but it looks good.
Page 1 of 1