Page 2 of 3
Dodge Trucks \  Signed my life away!!

Signed my life away!!

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1157
replies 23
following 20

sweeden   +1y
hahah speakin of babies... as untaste full as dead baby jokes are I find them amussing.

Whats better then throwin dead babys off a roof?? Catchin them at the bottom with a pitch fork.

Whyd the dead baby cross the road?? Cuz it was chained to the bumper.

hahaha im just jokin I love babies hahah
balistiks10   +1y
congrats on the new ride i have an 07 and im kicking myself in the ass i like the new styling of the rams
smctoy   +1y
very nice!
Jance Customs   +1y
Awesome truck! It's about time Dodge has stepped up and started getting a lot more options on their Rams! I looked at several of them at Sema and these are by far the best that Dodge has ever built from the factory! I love the gauges! I hope you enjoy your new truck
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 11/16/2008 11:15:51 PM by LaidNeon

debadged it today & i threw in my billet mirror from the neon. Should be getting the taillights tinted later this week

post photo
post photo
gorillagarage   +1y
so what kind of deal they give you? i was looking at picking up a 2004 2wd 4door just last week. but im gonna wait a while i do really like the 09 bad ass cant wait to see it bagged
dakotamike   +1y
someone photoshop it for him !!
LaidNeon   +1y
how about one better, here's Mitch's already bagged on 26s that was at SEMA

Originally posted by gorillagarage

so what kind of deal they give you? i was looking at picking up a 2004 2wd 4door just last week. but im gonna wait a while i do really like the 09 bad ass cant wait to see it bagged My sticker price was 36 & some change & i got it for 30 & some change
post photo
gorillagarage   +1y
cool i know they were really knocking down the prices this year. during the summer when gas was super high they had an 08 4 door for 20 grand at my local dealership
layedouton22z   +1y
GOTTA LOVE THE DODGES....AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL MAKE PARTS FOR IT...SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO GET ANYONE'S HOPES UP