Dodge Trucks \  Baddest 2nd Gen RAMS

Baddest 2nd Gen RAMS

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 3933
replies 41
following 33

lo75lux   +1y
Originally posted by KAOSS

I absolutely hate Rams, unless they are sitting flat on the ground like these. They look really good. someone needs to photo shop up one of the new ones.

heres a quickie i did in like 2 min.im workin on another chop changin it all up tho.
kaoss   +1y
That looks really mean. I like the looks of it. You should do a single cab.
lo75lux   +1y
i cant find any single cabs,im workin on shortining the quad cab to single tho lol
still2high   +1y
oops sorry bout that
PIMPTACO   +1y
Is this the same one pictured above by the water?

post photo
llatinostyle   +1y
Eric's Ram was on 26's at this weekend's Blood Drag.Sport Truck cover truck a few issues back on 24's.
MidnightJoker   +1y
I definately like the black and white quad cab. It's sick!
Jance Customs   +1y
Originally posted by Low_SST

FYI,

Ram 1st Gen (88 - 93, Ram 2nd Gen (94
thacru78   +1y
Originally posted by bully

Eric's Ram was on 26's at this weekend's Blood Drag.Sport Truck cover truck a few issues back on 24's.

What size tire is on them 26's....I know. I know.I sure hope he doesn't plan on driving that truck at all on those wheels. That tire looks scary.....

With that said his truck is probably one of my favorite rams that is done. I like it better on the 24's cause the 26's with an enemic tire doesn't fit my fancy. But still a very badass truck.

These are my favorite..mainly because these are the trucks I drooled over before cutting mine up. Bounce helped me out tremendously with bagging my truck....Thanks alot homie. Man Jose I remember way back when seeing a pic of your truck when it was bagged on the stocks.....My second love....I remeber seeing this truck in Truckin when it was red. Next day I called Ekstensive to get a qoute...that's when I realized this shit ain't cheap. One of the first right here....the truck that got me into this shit. I studied pictures of this truck for years...trying to figure out how to lay mine out. I liked this paint job way more than what ended up on the truck. My all time favorite Dodge other than mine. Love this truck. First one I ever seen bodied....sick ass truck. It being owned by a attractive female is just a bonus...LOL Havent seen this one in a while...kind of worries me. Cause Matt Spence has a lil money to play with...My boy Adams truck is sick....one of my favorite rims...plus a killer interior. Lots of plans for this truck too....And last but not least....my Dodge. Lots of plans for this beast. List grows longer everyday...I just don't know when I'll get to them...i'm having to much fun driving the wheels off of it right now. Maybe I can pry myself away from the steering wheel long enough to put some color on this bitch.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
LaidNeon   +1y
i can't wait to see the 09 ram at SEMA