threads
Page 1 of 21
Body work and Paint \  LET'S SEE THE FLAT/SATIN PAINT JOBS!!

LET'S SEE THE FLAT/SATIN PAINT JOBS!!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 59196
replies 202
following 164

ImpOnAir   +1y
I'm thinking of going with a flat/satin paint job, and wanted to see some of the paint jobs out there. Thanks
BaggedTeg   +1y
heres mine......... 45 dollar paint job and i love it....lol (until i can get real Paint job)

post photo
post photo
2001x   +1y
more then likely what ill be doing next year..my paint is in terrible shape.Plus im a sucker for a flat and stripped to hell truck!!!!!
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Originally posted by BaggedTeg

heres mine......... 45 dollar paint job and i love it....lol (until i can get real Paint job)

What exactly did you use? I'm planning on doing my Mighty Max soon but am having a hell of a time finding anything that looks right.
post photo
post photo
onehot69stepside   +1y
i would like to know as well, i plan to put this on a stretched beach cruiser i built.

I think i remember an article a looong time ago saying that you have to wetsand it to get the look.
jbaker72157   +1y
Not a car or truck but...
post photo
menace   +1y
Go to John Deere and get Blitz black, Medium gloss, its about $45 with the hardener, and wah-la, satin black paint!
slammedrt   +1y
I think that you paint the truck as you would a regular shiny paint job but you use a flatning agent in the clear.Im not 100% sure on this but i think thats what i have heard. Also check this site out for the flat paints they have a big assortment of colors.
http://www.tcpglobal.com/kustomshop/ksflatz.aspx