Page 10 of 11
American Cars \  wagons

wagons

American Cars General Discussions
views 9993
replies 108
following 65

juicedwagon   +1y

tim, i love the new paint and the SKIRTS! how did they fit? ive read the clips to hold them on suck. those are the fiberglass ones of ebay right?
CultureCreature   +1y
I got the skirts from fenderskirtdepot.com  The old man there knew what he was talking about.  I haven't had any issues with them at all other than some tire clearance issues with the Supremes.  But stock width wheels are perfect.  I haven't had one issue with them at all.  I think they were $149 to my door.  I got my rollpan from impalamikes.com and the front clip was courtesy of a 96 Roadmaster sedan (gotta love that cash for clunkers program).   Thanks man... not sure if I am going to finish this car or not... just snagged up a 68 Coupe Deville... 
OutkastWagon51   +1y

Couple of questions for you guys. I recently got a 92 caprice wagon, doesnt the caddy fleetwood front end swap onto these too? How hard is the swap is there alot of modification needed? And lastly has anyone made or know where yo can buy longer upper and lower trailing arms to center the back wheel better? I know hotchkis sells them  but was hoping someone else had them chaeper.   Thanks.
brad0069   +1y
the fleetwood clip is 2" longer so you either need to move the wheel openings back or extend the frame behind the wheels. Quite a few companies offer longer rear control arms, look on ebay for ones for an impi ss. Hope this helps.
swchhpy   +1y
alot of clean ones there!!     Herez one of my wagonz dragin alil bit @ da Severd show last year       http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=47110107
NCsteven   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BOOOGHAR---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blazednconfussedEdited: 8/11/2009 1:40:55 PM by blazednconfussedmy 91 caprice wagon

---------------------------------------------what kinda wheels are those and what size are they ?---------------------------------------------they ar just 15'' steelies with bullet caps n lug nuts with porta walls
post photo
low_blazer   +1y

Got mine cleaned up a bit, so I shot a few new pics of it with the new 17" Cragar Soft 8's. Also threw a '79 header panel, grille and core support on...I hated the 4-headlight setup..       
Deflaytedwayz1   +1y

Here are a couple pics of mine 
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y

low blazer, the wagon looks badass!!!
lovetigger88   +1y

nice love seeing all these great wagons keep the pics going.....