following 65

VEE   +1y
Edited: 12/31/2008 4:56:55 PM by VEE

And the truck in the back ground is s killa too:DRAG:
grip   +1y

post photo
post photo
dimebagged   +1y
I heard that Dean owns it now and bought it from Eric from bad. Looks good all black tho!!

Originally posted by Downbound

Originally posted by DimeDown

Edited: 11/3/2008 6:49:54 PM by DimeDown

This is my old 93. Layd with a rake on 20s.

My buddy owns this car now. Here it is

post photo
post photo
still2high   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by VEE Edited: 12/31/2008 4:56:55 PM by VEE And the truck in the back ground is s killa too --------------------------------------------- yeah it is, we used to roll by there just to see what he had goin out there since he had that blue dually. u got any pics of the old chevy?

juicedwagon   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by TOWNLOW Does anyone have any pictures of my old wagon? It was a Roadmaster wagon with the woodgrain and bagged on silver 20's. My plate said WDMASTR and that was my old profile name. Thanks. --------------------------------------------- i dont have pics but i remember the wagon, its what made me love the woody wagons.  now i have a 95 woody caprice.

kiestbizzardonks   +1y

nice wagggs

juicedwagon   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by TOWNLOW Does anyone have any pictures of my old wagon? It was a Roadmaster wagon with the woodgrain and bagged on silver 20's. My plate said WDMASTR and that was my old profile name. Thanks. ---------------------------------------------  hope fully this link work, if not go to www.cusstom.com and go to the wagon section and some pics are on the last page   http://www.cusstom.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=8&sessionid=cda94c38b31db8967dcba549cb92e796&page=117

Down_To_Earth_Chick   +1y
Edited: 1/9/2009 5:24:26 AM by Down_To_Earth_Chick

I cant wait till TEX MEX, Hope all these wagons make it out! I only see mine and my club members (lil ROB) maybe 1 or 2 other will pop out here and there but they are really close to full stock. I can;t wait for them to start changeing, they will be badass! HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY AND NEW YEARS  
post photo