threads
Page 2 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  Finished the Dakota (from post SH!TTY WORK)

Finished the Dakota (from post SH!TTY WORK)

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 967
replies 18
following 14

LowOrange88   +1y
Did you have to narrow the rear end? Looks really good, I liked the lower bag mounts.
Paul_Buchner   +1y
It was narrowed, But it was done previously to me getting it
SIKaltima   +1y
very clean!
standardbyker88   +1y
i like that man. i always wonder why people dont run bars outside the frame. it should have less side to side sway that way and ride better. i like that.
dropedtrk13   +1y

I bought the truck. it was some nice work I was glad to see I did not buy a shit truck. bad new is the right side lower link broke off. I fixed it and now i am getting it to lay out. but you did have some nice work. I justed needed to lay on the ground
dajizz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by standardbyker88i like that man. i always wonder why people dont run bars outside the frame. it should have less side to side sway that way and ride better. i like that.---------------------------------------------Not every one is lucky enough to have a super skinny Dodge frame! lol  It still looks like a stock width axle but i'm diggin it! Way to go for doing something outta the norm!
idrgbdy   +1y
clean setup. laid out dodges are sick!
Paul_Buchner   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dropedtrkI bought the truck. it was some nice work I was glad to see I did not buy a shit truck. bad new is the right side lower link broke off. I fixed it and now i am getting it to lay out. but you did have some nice work. I justed needed to lay on the ground-------------------------------------------

man it is killing me to get ahold of you and find out what happened to the lower links.  I called Joseph but he did not, know anythign about it.  give me a call.                270 893 3805

lowriderman3   +1y

Very clean!