Page 5 of 15
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Former cover truck found in junk yard

Former cover truck found in junk yard

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 7535
replies 144
following 104

droptblaze   +1y
like another person said why are the license plates still on it. around here you cant leave them on a vehicle.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
loo pass side piller looks to be wrecked or mabe front damnge
Shosten_SoLow   +1y
Wow I cant believe someone would do that
Shosten_SoLow   +1y
Shosten_SoLow   +1y
CHOSN1   +1y
Originally posted by TuckingLugs05

loo pass side piller looks to be wrecked or mabe front damnge

yea, I couldn't get a very good look but I think it was some kind of tape. I don't believe it was damaged though.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
sucks that window is down or broke tho..mabe thats how they got in it to steal it
90slammedmitsu   +1y
this is a qoute from another forum

#14 Today, 01:42 PM
johnboyislow

Rating: 0% (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a long complicated story.....without gettin too personal and deep in the story i will say this, i live right across the street, and pretty much the truck has had nuttin but problems since it was put together, at the last dustoff show the motor backfired and caught on fire burned the firewall and air cleaner on the way to feature it and then he blew a bag at the shoot, he blew 4 or 5 bags in the front from them rubbing the upper arms, so i helped him move the bag and fix the problem in front, he drove it here at home and the drive shaft or u joint broke and its been parked ever since. they said that the passenger window busted out from the heat? its been gettin rained sleet snow hailed in for about 2 years now, he pulled the wheels off and put them on another truck. he gave up and dont care about the truck because he got a cover thats wat he wanted

johnboyon20s   +1y
and for the record RUSSELL MCCLENDON did almost all the work on the truck from bags new frame to most the metal work,the only thing he didnt do was the paint job, stitch the interior, build the motor/trans, and some wiring and brake lines and such
chris03hd   +1y
Damn, that sucks all the problems he had to go through.. i guess he reached his breaking point, and i can completely understand!!