Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Former cover truck found in junk yard

Former cover truck found in junk yard

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 7497
replies 144
following 104

CHOSN1   +1y
Edited: 7/26/2008 4:33:09 PM by CHOSN1

So i was coming home yesterday and as i was passing this junk yard, i catch a glimpse of what looked to be a lowered truck with a caddy front. So, I turn the truck around and head back to go check it out. As I get closer I'm starting to realize I've seen this truck before. Sure enough, when I finally get there I come to the sad conclusion that it is one of my favorite trucks of all time sitting on the ground with no wheels. This truck has been an inspiration to me and also a motivation. So I took a few pics of it with my camera phone to share with yall. but does anyone know why the hell it is sitting here

rrusd   +1y
Looks like someone tossed out a perfectly good show truck for no reason. What a shame.
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y
that really freaking sucks... this is the one that had the caddy clip w/ a dodge ram bumper on the front right??? it looks to be in somewhat decent shape other than the rocker in front of the driverside wheel well...

looks like it was probably a theft???
CHOSN1   +1y
Not only was this a show truck, it was built because the guys girlfriend died in a auto wreck
yourbabysdaddy   +1y
where is this truck at, is it too late to save it? it looks like its still all there for the most part
OutkastWagon51   +1y
It kinda looks like the drivers side frame rail is bent bad or is that just because of the angle of the picture? Lots of good parts at the very least nice B.A.D. steering wheel and other goodies.
SubCulture S10   +1y
id like to know where it is as well.....wonder what they want for the entire truck as is
CHOSN1   +1y
Originally posted by SubCulture S10

id like to know where it is as well.....wonder what they want for the entire truck as is

Yea, i was affraid yall would ask that I tried calling the place today but no one answered but I will call monday and see what is going on with it.
mr.safety   +1y
that is fucked
lost cause   +1y
Wow....wounder what "realy" happend and how it ended up there??????