Page 7 of 22
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  sickest blazer

sickest blazer

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 12206
replies 214
following 148

Drag2blaze   +1y
i love mikes blazer before the wild mods. When it was just black and blue flames. Blazerado was ok, one of my friends actually oned the purple old school blazer with the new school frotend didnt really care for it when i saw it in person. Ryans blazer with the blower outta the hood is hot, but i gotta say my favorite two are mikes, and j.d's impala/blazer. Oh and the hottest one is mine...lol no just kidding i am just now getting started, but i hope i will get it there one day.
xinsertnamex   +1y
Originally posted by TOWNLOW

How much added room did the hood add? Also, mine is a 2000 with the Vortec motor. it's stock floored to the rocker, and without an intake on it, the throttle body is about 1/2" from hood skin. The motor has been lowered to sit about an inch off the ground. Another issue I'm facing is the fitting on the exhaust manifold for the egr system is right in the middle of where steering comes out of firewall.

I'm in the process of redoing the serpentine belt setup to fit the ac compressor under the stock hood, and also building the ac/ heater box under the dash that will have the blower motor inside the cab. Would anyone be interested in these pieces if I made a few of them? Let me know.

Then after that, I will be redoing the blower motor area on the Town Car cuz that's what is holding the front up from laying out.

The sonoma hoods actually dip down in the center compared to a regular s10 hood that rises to a point. I would imagine with a s10 hood it would only be around 1/2 to 5/8 more if that
LittleShopLackey   +1y
Originally posted by importrev57

i love mikes blazer before the wild mods. When it was just black and blue flames. Blazerado was ok, one of my friends actually oned the purple old school blazer with the new school frotend didnt really care for it when i saw it in person. Ryans blazer with the blower outta the hood is hot, but i gotta say my favorite two are mikes, and j.d's impala/blazer. Oh and the hottest one is mine...lol no just kidding i am just now getting started, but i hope i will get it there one day.

Me too!!!! lol... and if I could turn back the hands of time... Oh well.
post photo
20runner   +1y
From the front view you have of your engine, it is way different than mine. My engine throttle body faces straight up, the ac compressor is mounted real high in drivers side, the powersteering pump under it. The alternator is mounted high on the passenger side with belt tensioner under it. Everything is bolted to huge cast aluminum brackets.
SixInchWat   +1y
personally, im dying to see this one done.

post photo
sideshizzle   +1y
Originally posted by Jance Customs

This truck was ahead of its time. It was simply amazing.
post photo
livin503   +1y

Love Mikes Blazer
post photo
97hrdbdy   +1y
Micah- any more info on that 1st gen 4 door you posted?
that looks great to me
wicked customs   +1y
Edited: 7/7/2008 4:02:48 PM by bmx99

Edited: 7/7/2008 4:01:21 PM by bmx99

Edited: 7/7/2008 3:59:45 PM by bmx99

Robbys blazer we just finshed i would say is the sickest 22s and 24s http://www.gaugemagazine.com/2008/July/SlamminJammin/pages/GaugeMagazine_2008_SlamminJammin_160.htmhttp://www.gaugemagazine.com/2008/July/SlamminJammin/pages/GaugeMagazine_2008_SlamminJammin_162.htmhttp://www.gaugemagazine.com/2008/July/SlamminJammin/pages/GaugeMagazine_2008_SlamminJammin_163.htmsorry here is a link i dont know how to post the pics!
93blazer4dr   +1y
Edited: 7/7/2008 4:13:24 PM by 93blazer4dr

Originally posted by SixInchWat

personally, im dying to see this one done.

not knocking this blazer i love the front end and how it looks but the back doors are sunk in like a inch im guessing the quater panels poped out but other then that i love it saw it at itb

heres my friends blazer and is for sale he wants 14k i think http://www.cardomain.com/ride/310620/5 post pics of it someone its pretty sick
post photo