views 12128
replies 214
following 148

bagged92   +1y
i always liked this one, anybody know what happened to it
The Unit   +1y
Originally posted by Nmud2Deep

here is my blazer

Damn thats a nice looking two door, I prefer two doors to 4 doors just my preference!!!
post photo
NOTLONUF   +1y
Edited: 7/6/2008 10:03:09 PM by NOTLONUF

ya jd's blazer is clean as fuck. he doesnt have any more pics of his suspension in his profile, but its pretty sick, true canilever vette irs out back. its a bad mother fucker. but mikes blaze has to have the sickest frame work with the underslung frame and the full hand made sheet metal floor. eric and the boys over at lsoh are metal gods. toms cheetah blazer and that green blazer from relaxed above are 2 of the main reasons i decided to build a blazer. they were very very good inspiration.
The Unit   +1y
^^^^ Aint that the truth!!! I would like to see some under hood shots of a blazer bagged on 20's with ac if anyone's got any!! I have the front on 18's for now and am waiting til I get 20's to do the rear and redo the front!!
NOTLONUF   +1y
^^^^ pm'd
90slammedmitsu   +1y
my boy dollabills stockfloored 4 door,,,
post photo
FreakwitaFro   +1y
I'm a fan of this one. I couldn't find any other pics and im not sure if he's on ssm or not. Prolly is but im too lazy to look.

post photo
jetts   +1y
i like my boy's blazer

post photo
67camino   +1y
Edited: 7/6/2008 11:16:24 PM by 67camino

Originally posted by CHOSN1

Edited: 7/6/2008 8:03:50 PM by CHOSN1

Yeah, definitely the ST blazer above gets my vote for favorite of today.

Allthough probably not the sickest but one of my older favorites is this one

Tom Bennett's truck was alwasy one of my favs it looked good when it was black and when it madmods got done with it damm.
post photo