threads
Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  Vintage Cruiser URGENT!!!

Vintage Cruiser URGENT!!!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1491
replies 14
following 10

toddluck   +1y
I talked to a guy at LowDown this weekend and he said the owners name on here is "big mike" I need to get ahold of him I have been looking for info on this truck for years with no avail so if the owner reads this please email me at toddluck@yahoo.comthis is the truck that got me hooked and to this day I still think its the coolest ride around (I hope it still lives)

it was a truck that was in the "Banzi cruisers" club please help in my search..thanks todd
lucky_brew   +1y
what kinda truck was it?
lucky_brew   +1y
and was it featured?
toddluck   +1y
my last post of the month yes it was featured it was a blue datsun 620 bulletside with a snug top shell and viper wheels i believe there is a pic of it in the old school truck pics thread
jucieddawg   +1y
I have a picture of a Blue 620 that was featured...is this it??

post photo
jucieddawg   +1y
I have a picture of a Blue 620 that was featured...is this it??

post photo
lucky_brew   +1y
i think it was the tealish-blue looking one. dude had it in his auto sig for a while. it had a tilt bed...
jeantluck   +1y
the vintage cruiser is a almost teal blue kingcab with a snug top and i believe pink and yellow splash graphics..
jeantluck   +1y
here it is about half way down the page i need more info if this truck still lives thanks

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Forum/topic.aspx?method=reply&topic_id=88985&forum_id=94&M=True&S=True
jucieddawg   +1y
I know whhich one your talking about now....when he said blue with vipers I was thinking of the 1st one I posted...this truck has Chrome Weds, and is long time ago...very cool truck used to see it around the So. Cal seen all the time'

post photo