threads
Page 2 of 2
Motorcycles \  New daily transportation......

New daily transportation......

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1587
replies 17
following 15

NIGHTMARE73   +1y
HERE YOU GO !

OR GO WITH THE BLINGAGE

OLD SCHOOL
post photo
post photo
post photo
HarryBalls   +1y
Edited: 5/29/2008 4:18:36 PM by HarryBalls

Originally posted by Rigo

Hows the legality of driving that on the highway? and how fast does it go? I may really look into something like this with only gettin 12-14 MPG on my truck and having to run 93 octane due to the hypertech programing

Florida law states that you have to have a motorcycle endorsement for anything over 50cc. But you can ride it anywhere.....Ive only had mine up to 60mph so far but im still in the break in period so im going easy. It will do 70 but im not sure bout 80 like the speedometer says, maybe downhill with the wind at your back lol

Chris(pearldrop) the sales man at the dealership said those suzuki 400's are quick as fuck!!! little to pricey for me though.
sideshizzle   +1y
I'd get one or even a crotch rocket if it weren't so damn hot in houston. The last thing I need is to show up to my office smelling like the ass of a thousand camels.
holcombe347   +1y
Edited: 5/29/2008 4:30:09 PM by HOLCOMBE347

you'll be like this in no time!

pearldrop   +1y
Originally posted by HarryBalls

Chris(pearldrop) the sales man at the dealership said those suzuki 400's are quick as fuck!!! little to pricey for me though.

If you aren't comparing it to a street bike then it is pretty quick. I've raced a civic Si and beat it no problem. But that wouldn't be saying much to a guy on a crotch rocket.

HarryBalls   +1y
how much do those run???
IB2LOUD   +1y
my sister just got a scooter and it was around $2500 I think
pearldrop   +1y
Originally posted by HarryBalls

how much do those run???

I paid $5699, but by the time I was done with tax, setup, helmets and warranty I was at about $7200.