Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  Pic request : MMs/D50s

Pic request : MMs/D50s

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1316
replies 10
following 8

TwistedKreation   +1y
Hey guys I'm been debating whether to go old school style on my 87 Ram50 but do all you aged (better than old farts!) guys have pics of some mighty maxes and d50s that you all can post up? Oh, even though I'm only 24ish I remember looking at truckin' and minitruckin' when I was a little kid and I wish some things could go back to the way it was.
dfifty   +1y
check out mightyd50.com
TwistedKreation   +1y
Yeah Im on that forum but Im posting here to see if guys like Lucky or Fester has old schoolpics from 90's of mitsu's and d's
smctoy   +1y

post photo
nvrdoned50   +1y
ive got pics of my d50s in my profile but heres some i got saved on my computer.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slowram   +1y
heres minealways been a fan of these trucks on 16s, kinda keepin the old school flare to em.
post photo
post photo
boooghar   +1y
Originally posted by smcprez

hey, no fair, i took that pic back in the day ... max maxwell (not PAT) painted that truck in the mid 90's and last time I saw it, it was for sale for $1,200 the same way you see it right there... wish i could of got it back then

post photo
TwistedKreation   +1y
Mikey I've told you on FTS you have an awesome MM. Yeah Im kinda leaing towards nothing bigger than a 16. Question for you guys where could I find a topper for a longbed version?
TwistedKreation   +1y
How those are some pretty damn cool Mighty's!