threads
Page 4 of 30
American Cars \  LETS SEE SOME OLD CUSTOM CADDY'S!!!

LETS SEE SOME OLD CUSTOM CADDY'S!!!

American Cars General Discussions
views 29093
replies 299
following 193

rangerover8586   +1y
loasian is that ross's car u have posted
rolnlow   +1y
it was ross's car but our buddy adam bought it, here are a few more pics
http://www.iowaminitruckinassoc.com/Adam.htm
hawaii 5-low   +1y
man theres some bad cad's on here.
phatmx6   +1y
the boss hogg

post photo
post photo
post photo
hawaii 5-low   +1y
SAWEEEEEETTTT!
baggedmitsu   +1y
Originally posted by FXDGRND

Max's Caddy is still out here in Simi somewhere. See it from time to time. Still in decent shape. It was funny when people used to claim to have built it.

ive heard the car is still out there but ive also heard its kind of bangged up now. it was a beauty when he had it. i got to ride in it once.

Ive probably owned over 15 cadillacs now. ive had as many as 7-8 at once, all running and driving cars. If you look up my profiles on here a ton of them are on there. I suppose as soon as they got so popular i kind of got over them. seems like the opposite affect lol.

this was my mild custom 63 Convertible. I sold it to a guy who ruined it, put 24s on it, painted it black, put 10k worth of stereo equipment then sold it to some pro football player. so sad.

post photo
post photo
isdeleon   +1y
sweet looking caddy's, makes me want to get one too
no1lowr   +1y
i heard the guy from BAD say once that you shouldnt sell a car and then cry about how u regret doing it, hes right but i miss this car, sorry biout all the pics, havent looked at them in a while though.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
SIKaltima   +1y
Originally posted by baggedMITSU

this was my mild custom 63 Convertible. I sold it to a guy who ruined it, put 24s on it, painted it black, put 10k worth of stereo equipment then sold it to some pro football player. so sad.

so true... all though when i left that shop he still hadnt finished it... to be honest with you i dont even think he got around to selling it, when i still worked there he kinda put it on the back burner, hell he might even still have it
post photo
post photo
stcaddad   +1y
Originally posted by baggedMITSU

sold this car last year for 15K. I had my first cadillac a 1969 Coupe De Ville in 1997. I used to take it to shows and get laughed at by minitruckers lol. now theirs 20 at every show.

Had my first bagged caddy in 2001. First bad ass bagged caddy i ever saw was Max from Bio Kustmz. He had a custom green and flaked out 61 Sedan De Ville on phat whites and bags.

My 60 was baged on 20s in 97!!

post photo