threads
Page 1 of 3
Old School Minis \  covers of old minitruckin mags (1988-1993)

covers of old minitruckin mags (1988-1993)

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1508
replies 22
following 15

lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2008 5:37:47 PM by lucky_brew

peeps keep asking me for info on some of the first issues of MT mag so i decided to start a thread for it... ill add more mags as i get time. (they will all be added in order)

///RELAXED 720   +1y
i have all of those but the winter 89 issue got any extras lucky

4twnty   +1y
Thats awesome! plus did you see the price on them,man i wish they were still that cheap.
lucky_brew   +1y
nope... got a shipment coming this week sometime. we'll have to see whats in the boxes when they get here!
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Kewl.... I need to sit down & figure out the 5-6 issues I'm missin & get w. ya...

greenranger 23   +1y
you're the shit lucky
slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2008 8:15:13 PM by SLAMDTACO

this post should be a sticky also.

guess I've been reading the mag since the 3rd issue. I've had everyone since. in the old days I would cutout around the featured trucks and tape them to the back of my bedroom door. in our next house in 90-91, I would take the 2 page featured trucks that I like and staple them to my bedroom wall. all the mags I cutout from were eventually thrown away and I've almost got all of them back, thanks to Lucky.

post photo
lowjetta   +1y
keep them comein
bdydrppup   +1y
luckys the best. i have alot of those but not all
billybob   +1y
i have every issue , all in binders , and alot of doubles and tripples from, about 91 to present , let me know what ya need ill see if i have them,course i have a ton of extra issues that have that peach mazda on the cover , its my favorite !!!! LOL