Old School Minis \  looking for old Nissan pics from Melbourne, FL

looking for old Nissan pics from Melbourne, FL

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 609
replies 5
following 4

slamdtaco   +1y
Edited: 4/2/2008 12:13:09 PM by SLAMDTACO

this was around 1989-1990. there was a stereo shop in Melbourne and the owner had a nissan HB with "TEMPLE OF BOOM" on the windshield and his parents also had an HB. I think they both had toppers. one of them had a tilt bed. I used to have pictures of them, but no longer do. does anyone remember these or have pics of them? these two trucks are what got me to sell my 720 and buy my HB.
gimp5561   +1y
i know the truck's you are talking about seen them at daytona sound off one year but no pics sorry. if i remember one was red the other was white if it was the same truck's
stockfloored85   +1y
check a stereo shop on highway 1-92, in west melbourne, across from melbourne mall, dont know the name of it.. lol, they have pics posted in their back room from shows yrs ago.
slamdtaco   +1y
one was factory black. the other was black cherry I think. My mom lives near there so next time I visit her, maybe I'll check that shop. thanks.
slamdtaco   +1y
I googled and found several shops in that area and will call them. was just looking through the April 1996 issue of MT thought I bought from Lucky and noticed that 1 of them is in the Water Mania coverage. it's custom painted, purple, red/burgandy and has some graphics. it's a front shot with the passenger side door open (suicide) and the temple of boom sticker is on the windshield.
booozie   +1y
If they are still around, try Custom Auto on 192 in Melbourne, if not Bill from Explicit Customs may know who owned it or maybe even have pics of it.
Page 1 of 1