Page 2 of 3
Isuzu \  hombre/s10 frontends

hombre/s10 frontends

Isuzu Make Specific
views 7015
replies 20
following 18

jetts   +1y

my buddies that he is finishing, it just got painted and i fuckin love it!
post photo
lowromigo   +1y
Edited: 3/27/2008 9:31:19 PM by lowromigo

Edited: 3/27/2008 9:30:03 PM by lowromigo

Edited: 3/27/2008 9:25:33 PM by lowromigo

I remember when Hombre's first came out, seeing and S-10 Blazer with a Hombre front end swap, it made the blazer look badass, always wondered why I never saw more swaps on blazers, by the way I know it was a 2 door blazer, pretty sure it was silver with purple splash looking graghics coming from the rear of the front fender well with green under it, but loved the way it looked totally differeny. Have a pic of the blazer but its from the rear dosen't show the front, but there was a feature on it in one of the truck mags.
bigbsisuzu   +1y
Edited: 3/27/2008 9:46:22 PM by bigbsisuzu

bigbsisuzu   +1y
hombre's are the shit lol but they are a bitch to find parts for...and the guy with the blazer had 2 of them with the front end (minitrucker69)is is name on here
bigbsisuzu   +1y
and you do need to change the core support
laydsuzu   +1y
Originally posted by payton

hey scooter after looking at your truck i did change my mind. your truck is sick man

thanks man. Yeah its gettin shot for Mini Truckin' this weekend finally just wait till you see it when i get it TOTALLY done.... i drive this bitch to every car show....no trailer
lowromigo   +1y
Never seen those 2 with the front end swap, the one I saw was a different paint scheme, didn't see any pics of the one I was talking about. Those 2 looked good with the swap, first 4 door blazer I have seen with the swap though.
jetts   +1y

scott's blazer with a hombre frontend...

things way sick!
post photo
laydsuzu   +1y
it looks natural, just the front and back fenders dont match on the body lines....hard to get them to match on a unibody like that....i want that grille back cause they dont make em anymore
jetts   +1y
the trenz grill?

yea my buddy with the green and black two tone one got the last one in stock.