Page 1 of 3
Isuzu \  hombre/s10 frontends

hombre/s10 frontends

Isuzu Make Specific
views 6989
replies 20
following 18

randy20   +1y
what would it take to put a 97 s10 front end on a 97 hombre? will it built right on?
xdewaynex   +1y
Edited: 3/27/2008 7:13:50 PM by xdewaynex

most likely it should. i just dont know if the radiator/core support is different or not. youll need the s10/sonoma fenders, grille, headlights, bumper and hood.
jsondrops   +1y
core supports should be the same.
why not the trailblazer conversion though?
boooghar   +1y
Edited: 3/27/2008 7:35:09 PM by BOOOGHAR

if im correct the fender lips are different between the S10 and Hombre so that would throw the look off from looking at it from the side

Hombre fender

S10 fender

post photo
jsondrops   +1y
Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

Edited: 3/27/2008 7:35:09 PM by BOOOGHAR

if im correct the fender lips are different between the S10 and Hombre so that would throw the look off from looking at it from the side

Hombre fender

S10 fender

damn! good eye lol i never noticed that
post photo
zadaddy   +1y
do you have a good hombre front end? If so, I may be interested in swapping out front ends with you. If you're interested hit me up.....
laydsuzu   +1y
hombres look better in my opinion...hombre fenders FLARE out, s10s dont. you can put the fenders on, but you have to put a bed on it to match the fenders. cabs are the same. Believe me, having an Hombre, I get alot of shit about it being the same as an s10, even though ITS NOT!!! hombre hoods have less room though cause of the roll down in the front too. s10s dont roll down so you have to do the entire core support, headlights, bumper, grille shell, etc. hope that answers all your questions. but please dont put an s10 front end on an hombre.....
societyoutkast   +1y
^^^i second that scooter i think the hombre front end looks way better
randy20   +1y
hey scooter after looking at your truck i did change my mind. your truck is sick man
jetts   +1y
hombres are way sicker then s10's