threads
Page 1 of 5
Old School Minis \  Old School paint thread?

Old School paint thread?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 2081
replies 40
following 24

gibby1172   +1y
What happened to it?
junior   +1y
it got deleted cuz some ppl are d**kwads
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 3/19/2008 6:51:43 AM by lucky_brew

i deleted the whole fukin thread because of this post Originally posted by Collapsed Accord

old school this old school that lucky brew get over it man fuck old school also lucky i know u will write a book about this i cant wait to read it i got fed up and deleted the whole damn thread! pm his sorry ass or pm a moderator and get him banned. would you guys like another thread created? if so, ill repost all the pics o had on it! even yours gibby!
granth   +1y
sad people cant get over a little diversity. even if it is bringin back things that have been done already. children.
lucky_brew   +1y
whats funny is that dudes accord looks like a paint job straight outta 1998! HA!
Uncle Fester   +1y
So you deleted the whole thing when you could have hit up a mod and had that comment removed?

gibby1172   +1y
Lucky- Can you throw the pics of my old rides up on Old School/Picks/Links thread.
granth   +1y
yah lucky, post the pics back up if you would. we can ask james or fester both to delete the bullshit. i did it in my yota thread. which i then deleted. about to post it again though.
gimp5561   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo