threads
Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  FORMER MT COVER TRUCK....

FORMER MT COVER TRUCK....

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 548
replies 6
following 6

BabyYouWish   +1y
Edited: 3/17/2008 9:01:22 AM by BabyYouWish

What ever happened to this former MT Cover truck?!? It is one of my two favorite all time Minis and I would love to know where it went. I haven't seen it in any show coverage, never seen an SSM profile for it, etc.

PLEASE someone let me know whats going on with this old Hardbody...

purpl7duece   +1y
It bounced around AZ for a bit after. i know the kid that had it for a bit got rear ended and then sanded it down and thew top half was blue and bottom primer. Think he even got new wheels for it. I forget who had it. Last i remember it was for sale like 2 years ago
leydbck   +1y
Isn't this the Nissan that the photographer broke the rag top? I remember hearing a story of how they were going to open it for the shoot and he broke it while trying to do so. Thats why it stayed closed for all the shots.
CRUISER-CH!X   +1y
aww i remember that truck!!
BabyYouWish   +1y
I absolutely love this truck and plan on painting my truck in a very similar fashion. If anyone has any recent shots of it or anything, I would love to see how it looks today.

I know there have been a ton of crazy wild graphics, but these are really the bees knees...
coptic120   +1y
I looked at it years ago when it was blue and primer forsale around here.
jucieddawg   +1y
That is a on going question..what happen to all those cool old trucks. Some cases get sold and ran into the ground. Wrecked, hell I have found some after years that have been in garages sitting. There are alot of M.I.A featured and non-featured trucks, who knows what happens to them...that is the Million dollar question...
Page 1 of 1