Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  Hi Lux

Hi Lux

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 725
replies 16
following 14

maz duh   +1y
Where are all the Hi Lux owners hiding on here? I have a 74 longbed that I'm collecting pieces for now and would love to see what others have done with theirs.
jsondrops   +1y
got any pics?
lo75lux   +1y
i got a 75 that im bout to scrap.
total1ecl1pse   +1y
i got a 82 4x4 stepside that im building with a 327 and 4-link front and rear, king coilovers,46's mickeys baja claws,tilt bed,cowl hood,removeable hardtop. house of color bright orange.
lucky_brew   +1y
83 here man. getting ready to tear it apart. btw: you guys know of any easy way to ditch all the vacuum/emiss junk on the 22r and keep the factory carb?
maz duh   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

83 here man. getting ready to tear it apart. btw: you guys know of any easy way to ditch all the vacuum/emiss junk on the 22r and keep the factory carb?

I don't think there is an easy way to clean up a stock carb, I believe that they are feedback. Why not just switch it to a Weber and be done with it? They are pretty reasonable to get into as far as the kits go and will ut perform a stock carb to boot. I looked at the pix in your profile of yours, it looks like you have a really good starting point for a nice ride. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
phillip   +1y
heres one of mine its a 78
post photo
jsondrops   +1y
damn!!
lucky_brew   +1y
^^^^^^^
more pics more pics more pics !!!!!!!!!
zadaddy   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

You could always do what my friend did with his Mazda....crank the truck up and start ripping shit off...if it dies, plug it back in lol