Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1661
replies 10
following 7

bodydropped85   +1y
Edited: 3/5/2008 6:34:31 PM by bagged85

Edited: 3/5/2008 6:33:36 PM by bagged85

Edited: 3/5/2008 6:31:47 PM by bagged85

bought these a while back on ebay, were brand new in box(box said april 95 on em). high offset for a camaro but i figured they would work good on a mini

ive also got a semi matching boyds wheel(that was made 1 off, but guy never used it or sum crap, stole it off ebay for 100 bux lol), some clear tails, vintage late 80s ford motorsport valve cover/140 mph speedo, and today picked up a new in box 1993 factory ford add on alarm ive decided im probably goin juiced w/ my truck to throw it back even more. just recently aquired a sony "suitcase" tape deck w/a 10 disc changer from 95 that we pulled out of gumps dually. its the kind w/ the handle so you can take it out instead of detach face lol.only "new things" will be the euro headlights and the use of a yota clip. imgoing semi old school, but more of the being built on a budget and not putting 20k in a 500 dollar truck. i prob wont even have 8k in it when im done.
gimp5561   +1y
those will not fit any mini ..
you should sell they to me. cheap
bodydropped85   +1y
lol...no.
smctoy   +1y
nice!!
P   +1y
nice, if they are only for a camaro, maybe someone building an s10 will grab the wheels.

good luck with the sales and the build james
bodydropped85   +1y
there not for sale i have them on the jeep right now.

the intention of this thread was to say what all parts i had not sell them lol.
P   +1y
i was reading it as a for sale thread.. long days really take its toll.
jsondrops   +1y
that has to be the most i have ever seen a commanche emblem that close to the ground!badass wheels and i never thought i would say this to anyone,but badass jeep! there ya go lucky i am out of posts!talk to you fools in april!
lucky_brew   +1y
^^ where did you get those rims? (what state were they sold from?) i had a set made EXACTLY like that in 95 for a camaro! NO SHIT! and i backed out of the contract to have them built cause it took waaaaay too long. ended up getting some billet specialties instead. then the guy calls me about a week later and said - your wheels showed up. do you want them? i said no. about ayear later they were still trying to sell them to me. they ended up being auctioned out of nashville about 1997 or 1998. to my understanding that sat in the warehouse for a loooooooong time! matter of fact jt (sirbodydragger) might even remember this bullshit episode cause he worked for an assoc dist at the time. might be a small world... never know. hahaha!