threads
Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  RONAL R9s on ebay! 16" and look brand new!

RONAL R9s on ebay! 16" and look brand new!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1907
replies 16
following 13

smctoy   +1y
Now thats something you dont see everyday!!
lucky_brew   +1y
they are killer! his reserve is only 700 w/ tires but if it doesnt hit the reserve then he will dismount the tires and discount the sale! nice shit!!! go look at the listing! they are MINT!
slamdtaco   +1y
there's a mercedes shop down here with nothing but old mercedes out front. they all have these on them. I should ask how much they are some day.
layed521   +1y
Too bad the bolt pattern is 5X112... they're not gonna fit too many vehicles.
lucky_brew   +1y
^ redrilling hubs isnt too pricey! hel, those wheels, new tires and redrilled hubs would still come out a fraction of the cost in comp to huge billets!
dssur   +1y
hmm, I just happen to have some 5 on 4.75 hub (s10) to 5 on 112mm adapters in the garage.

I would really like to find a set of chrome 17" chrome monoblocks for that purpose though...
Severed701   +1y
r9s actually come up quite often on ebay but they are always a jacked up pattern that dont fit any minis...altho there was a really nice set that was s10 bolt pattern on a few weeks ago..but no one seemed interested in those
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 3/8/2008 9:32:47 AM by ///RELAXED 720

R-9s if you keep looking you will find a set that fit something other than mercedes. I found mine on there(thanks to mob720) I got 5 (5 on 4.5 bolt pattern) 16" R-9s (5th one looks like it has never had a tire mounted on it) about 2 yrs ago for 450 shipped to the door

gibby1172   +1y
I found a set on craigslist in Cincinnati area for $400. I they 15" and I think they are 5x4.5