Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  Gimme some LUV.

Gimme some LUV.

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1260
replies 15
following 9

stlowburban   +1y
Just got a LUV and am pumped. My first mini was a luv ( air shocked in the back, ratical convertible, peach broken pieces graphics, etc..) so I'm glad to return to my roots. Show me your favorites.
lucky_brew   +1y
hell yeah bro! whats the plans for it ?
stlowburban   +1y
Haven't completely decided yet. Gotta be on the ground. Like to keep the old flavor of how it would have been done but an updated twist.
Hope folks will post up some pics of good ones like the bulletside thread.
toddluck   +1y
post pics of your luv
stlowburban   +1y
It's not much to look at right now. Just lookin for some pics of cool ones. Nobody got pics of any they like?
killersloth   +1y
I have one... It's flat black, and lowered a little... After I clean it up I'll post pics.

Go to LUVTruck.com It's the the BEST website related to to the LUV. If you have any problems, those guys will be able to figure it out (and get you parts)
Lexpusher96   +1y
Again, this was always my favorite Luv. Atleast until the black one came out in the last few years with the Air Zenith ads.
stlowburban   +1y
Man lucky I forgot about that blue one. I prolly have that issue somewhere in my shop. I'd roll that one now if it sat a little lower.
stlowburban   +1y
I'll ask again now that alot more folks are looking in this forum. Throw up any pics of Luvs that you thought were/are Badass.