threads
Page 1 of 3
Old School Minis \  Just wanted to start it off.....

Just wanted to start it off.....

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1213
replies 27
following 20

granth   +1y
saying thanks to those that are willing to scan, post, and help with anything we ask for dealing with the old minis a lot of us love, and would like to someday build.

Lucky-Brew for one, scanning a load of stuff, with more to come he tells me.

And fester for bringing LL back to life after it being gone for a while.

That being said.....lets make the section what it should be.
slamdtaco   +1y
those old school sticky posts should be moved here. this is a great new topic. I had my first mini in 1989 so I can relate.
4twnty   +1y
I like the new section.So i'll start with a cheesy ??? I roll on 17's does that consider my truck old school?lol plus i bought them right before 18's came popular.
slamdtaco   +1y
old school to me is when 15s were the biggest thing out unless some car came with 16s factory maybe
granth   +1y
Originally posted by 4twnty

I like the new section.So i'll start with a cheesy ??? I roll on 17's does that consider my truck old school?lol plus i bought them right before 18's came popular.

look through the threads started in minitruckin general. they are stickied. hopefully they get moved here soon. wheels arent the only thing that makes it old school....paint/interior/almost everything was different.

gimp5561   +1y
what you want show pics or old mags.
you know i am with ya on this
fatboysS1O   +1y
i know Lucky talked about this being a cool idea in the "suggestions" section but does he know its been done? just thought it was funny cuz he finally gets off ssm for 5 minutes and they make an old school section without him knowing and not being able to make the first 10 posts about some old yotas or something.
granth   +1y
lol, i pm'd him. would call if i had his number.
bodydropped85   +1y
LOL. i just went to the bathroom and came back and noticed this lol. all the stickys will be moved here and stuck
bodydropped85   +1y
k done.