Page 3 of 5
Mini Truckin General \  Machining 22.5 rims for 22" rubber

Machining 22.5 rims for 22" rubber

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 68220
replies 47
following 31

junior   +1y
It really amazing how many ppl are experts about so many things....
xinsertnamex   +1y
Wow everyone seems like they dont wanna tell the big secret of the machining process... Im sure there is atleast one person who isnt a douche bag and will let the cat out of the bag.
chunky_thunder   +1y
cutting the wheels is actually and simple and complicated process if that makes sense. i sit and watch Trevor cut them all the time but im not telling nothing
ahab   +1y
Im gonna get 20s for my truck and use 19 inch tires cause I cant afford 20 inch tires. I know a bunch I guys that have done it. Daily driven too. Fukin moron.
Do yourself a favor....dont give people advice anymore.
rangerrudy   +1y
Edited: 2/21/2008 10:02:45 PM by rangerrudy

^^^^ God I hope your kidding cause I really can't tell!!! Honestly...if milling wheels was your business and livelyhood why would you tell everyone what it takes! This ain't unicef! Yahhh Trick Yahhh
ahab   +1y
sorry I was just kidding on the first part.
rangerrudy   +1y
lol...thank god!
okcderek   +1y
Originally posted by rangerrudy

Edited: 2/21/2008 10:02:45 PM by rangerrudy

^^^^ God I hope your kidding cause I really can't tell!!! Honestly...if milling wheels was your business and livelyhood why would you tell everyone what it takes! This ain't unicef! Yahhh Trick Yahhh

...and that is the truth. If machining those wheels and selling them is what he does for a living why is he going to tell people how to do the machining process. And the majority of people that can do the machining, do it for a living. Your best bet is to do like I said and just buy 1 22 already machined, ship it to your house, then take it to your local machinist.
baggeddogs   +1y
I think I am going to start selling a how-to cd on ebay telling how to do it! LOL If you really want to get it done just do like I did on the first set of wheels I ever did, I gave my friend a 15" wheel and a 22.5 and said make them match! It has nothing to do with the OD of the wheel!
bdroppeddak   +1y
yay im right! oh yea whoever did the wheels that we saw was def not a pro, the wheels looked more scored than machined, but a tire/wheel shop did order them from someone....