Dodge Trucks \  ok..now THIS is worlds first...lol.UPDATED

ok..now THIS is worlds first...lol.UPDATED

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 6533
replies 157
following 74

lowrthnu92   +1y
Edited: 10/7/2009 11:43:32 PM by lowrthnu92

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by FCKNLOWhow did you get rid of the camber?--------------------------------------------- he fab up some upper and lower control arms and moved the upper control arm mounts
FCKNLOW   +1y

i knew about moving the control arms up. are the new ones narrowed/shorter?  this shold be the same thing i do to my 04 right?
lowrthnu92   +1y
its a little narrower but not much if i remember correctly, not sure on 04s i know the upper arm goes up but i dont know how much
SIKaltima   +1y

badass man! lookin way good! fenders look really good!
DDlowztaco   +1y

Hell yeah buddy looks good with the bed back on
cantlooswit22s   +1y

my uppers are just a tiny bit shorter than oem,just moved them up and in.dont quite remember the exact measurments tho.and the lowers are bout 2" narrower than the oems.and the 04s,i think you can just raise thema couple of inches..theres quite a few guys on here that have done it.i know theyd be able to tell you dude.and the fenders and hood kinda sucked to widen and raise.some people dont even notice i did that till i tell them.lol 
OneLowToy92   +1y
The truck looks awesome man.  A buddy and I actually built a ram body dropped on 22s back in 06.  He kinda gave up on the project and I recently took over management.  Planning on 24's this winter hopefully.  The tires on my 22s are 285/35/22, so after researching I found switching to a smaller tire on 24's is only 1/16" bigger I believe.      
post photo
post photo
FCKNLOW   +1y

thanks for the info man!!  i just ordered a set of lowers from MMW