Page 2 of 3
Mazda Trucks \  My Very First Project.....Pics Inside

My Very First Project.....Pics Inside

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 3224
replies 22
following 17

lucky_brew   +1y
im going to static drop my toyota. no air - no bd. zing the front, new x members, new back half and fukin coilovers! you should really think outside the box on this mazda! its all been done to this date so maybe going back to the roots would be different! find some MT mags from the 80s or 90s !
retrodrag   +1y
Good luck with the build man! Keep us posted. I like the idea of having a 4runner rear slider
standardbyker88   +1y
how about project deadbeat. then paint it up like a child molester van....white. haha. looks good though. lay that bitch out right. 4x4 sheetmetal, shaved, keep it rockin a mazda bumper. hell, stick the exhaust out the side. i like that look. ill probably do that kinda how freemans yota is/was.
sirbodydragger   +1y
i think you can pull off a lookalike version of that truck & still build your "own" style/look
good luck
j.t.
oneup   +1y
$50 bucks is a great buy thats what I paid for mine when I bought it but it isn't near as straight as that and it had a blown head gasket. I think the sweet start is a good name but as for what to do consider juice instead of air I have a lot of friends with air and they are always fixing little shit and having to wait for air after playing for 5 minutes when all i have to do is charge my batteries once a month and mine is ready to go. I love juice and the ride isn't bad with coils and i hear if you get accumulators it is even better.
domepiece   +1y
That blue truck is badass. The first truck that got me into minis was about that same color OBS s-10 with 15x8 deep trifans and a topper. Badass, do it.
lobdyblazr   +1y
where are you? will give you $500 and my bed for yours
sirbodydragger   +1y
got any work done yet ?
sirbodydragger   +1y
whats new on this one ?
mazrod   +1y
This Project is on hold. I have no where to work on it. Me and the fiance moved out of her mothers house. We moved to an Apartment, and I currently lost my job. so as soon I get a job its go time !