Mazda Trucks \  My Very First Project.....Pics Inside

My Very First Project.....Pics Inside

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 3161
replies 22
following 17

mazrod   +1y
Edited: 12/12/2007 8:06:59 PM by HotShot92

This is my very first project. Its a 92 2200, paid $50 bucks for it runs great with 200,000 plus miles on it all I had to replace was fuel filter and fuel pump. Heres some pics of it as of 12/12/07. Let me know what you think ! Im also taking names for the project !

fkntukn1   +1y
looks like u got a steal on it bro... what are the plans..
jsondrops   +1y
looks like a straight mazda!
how about
"lucky bastard" because all the mazdas here are rusted to hell and back!
good luck on the build.
sirbodydragger   +1y
cool truck, i'd also like to know the plans. how about "sweet start" for a name ?
j.t.
lucky_brew   +1y
nice steal! those lay out better than any mini IMO. what are the plans for it? im thinkin go with jt's suggestion for the name... then get someone to hand letter you a small sweet tart somewhere on the tailgate or somehing that says sweetstart instead of sweettart (it has to be done small and in good taste though). do it right though. letter it the same way! paint it a nice pastel color. you never see a nice pastel color on minis. VW has some nice colors out...

sirbodydragger   +1y
tag could say swtstrt
jsondrops   +1y
lol yeah that is way better than lucky bastard!

vrgndog plate?
lucky_brew   +1y
NICE!!!

Originally posted by sirbodydragger

tag could say swtstrt

mazrod   +1y
Edited: 12/12/2007 9:54:54 PM by HotShot92

Edited: 12/12/2007 9:54:10 PM by HotShot92

Well I was going to pull replica of my buddys former truck that got me into the MT scene it's my favorite feature. But my fiance and friends tell me don't do it.This is it.

To Do List : 17' Budnik Ice wheels ?/ Colorado Custom ? Air Shaved Tweed 2.2 .30 over Weber Carb HOK ?/PPG Vibrance Paint ? 04 4-Runner slide down window CHROME !!!!!!!
post photo
drtbiker182   +1y
hell yea man that thing is a perfect start for a truck project... plus its stock and unmolested by other people!