Single Cab silverado on 30s

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 7303
replies 90
following 73

eks10BDRG-N   +1y
Originally posted by lowrthnu92

my 2 link bars are on it

atlease there being put to good use..lolhum avalance on 30s or silverado on 30s what will they think of next?
drupru22   +1y
Totally sick, but I highly doubt they are 30's. You figure 22s w/ a 265/35 are 29.5" tall and these so call 30s I would say are 215/30 or so which is 37.75", giving a total difference of more then 8". Thats a lot more rim to tuck and by the way them rims look in the rear I would imagine you wouldn't be able to see the tire in the front or back from side to side, and on this one you can stick your hands in front and behind the wheel. No matter what size they are its still badass! I'm sure we all wish we could afford building something like this!
Tacon19s   +1y
sick isnt the word....that shit is so bad
joakwin   +1y
i think the fender sqaure wheel openings looks like shit and the fenders are to wide but other then that it looks good
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
atlease the front fenders match the rears, not just a quick front end conversion took the time to match the rears to the fronts. front in is much narrower for turning purpose i imagine. no much camber too
wymplo94   +1y
Originally posted by eks10BDRG-N

atlease the front fenders match the rears, not just a quick front end conversion took the time to match the rears to the fronts. front in is much narrower for turning purpose i imagine. no much camber too

course its Ekstensive that bitch will proably turn all the way down transform and do a freakin cart wheel all while rolling tortillas.
eks10BDRG-N   +1y
Originally posted by wymplo94

Originally posted by eks10BDRG-N

course its Ekstensive that bitch will proably turn all the way down transform and do a freakin cart wheel all while rolling tortillas.

dragmatic   +1y
HATERS GO TO HELL! The Devious-built Avalanche is pretty damn hot too.
wymplo94   +1y
Originally posted by dragmatic

HATERS GO TO HELL! The Devious-built Avalanche is pretty damn hot too.

oh yeah with out a doubt man but i gots to go with this one just cause all the work that went in to it you cant tell me the first time you saw a new avie you wernt like damn i bet that bitch will take a 30 sittin flat they have huge wheel wells
PIMPTACO   +1y
Here's a better shot of the single-cab...

post photo